and many more awards ! with Today's post I'm taking a break from blogging for some time as I'll be going on vacation for more than a month or so ! I'll surely try to post once in a while whenever I get time :-) In the mean time , you guys keep rocking !!! I'm going to MISS YOU ALL !
Today I have prepared a meal of Prawns Pulao (with lotz of veggies) , Tawa Fish Fry and Mixed Raita . I was thinking of trying this wonderful Recipe of Prawns Pulao for quite some time, but when I saw Reshmi's space last week , she made a wonderful Paneer Tawa masala , I was so tempted by her amazing clicks , I thought of trying the Tawa Fish Fry recipe as well and a Mixed Raita to go along with it .
- 1 lb. Salmon , cut into 3" pieces (You can use any white fleshed fish of your choice )
- 2 tbsp lemon juice/ white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri chili powder (optional, if you want to increase the heat)
- 1 tsp tandoori chicken BBQ mix ( I like using this spice mix in most of my non veg dishes, even fish because of its color and flavor, if you do not like to use it, add 1 tsp garam masala and 1/2 tsp turmeric power instead)
- Salt , to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
Ingredients for Raita :
- 2 cups of thick curd
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 2 to 3 green chillies, chopped
- 3 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp Chat masala
- Salt, to taste
- Wash and cut the fish thoroughly. Marinate the Fish pieces with the ingredients as mentioned above. Keep refrigerated for an hour .
- Heat Oil in a wide bottomed non stick tawa (skillet) , add the fish pieces and shallow fry on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until it turns golden brown on both sides.
Preparation of Raita :
- Chop all the veggies as mentioned above. Combine the veggies with curd , minced ginger, chat masala, salt with 3/4 cup of water. Let sit in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes for all the flavors to blend well.
It has been showering awards for quite some time !!!!Now coming to those beautiful Awards that I received from my fellow blogger friends ! It's always so exciting to receive awards from your friends!
Ambreen of Simply Sweet 'n Savory and Mehjabeen of Jabeen's Corner has been so sweet to pass on this award Galore to me. Thanks a ton Ambreen and Mehjabeen for remembering me and for your continued support! Both Ambreen and Mehjabben have a wonderful space with so many unique and interesting recipes.
Here is my Award Galore :
I wish Biny, Ambreen Mehjabben all the very Best !
Now I would love to share these beautiful award Galore to 15 of my Blogger friends.
- Kairali Sisters of Pazhan Pappadam Payasam
- Parsley Sage of The Deep Dish
- Tiffanee 0f One Crazy Cookie
- Suman of Incidental Indian Cooking
- Vidhya of Sugar 'N Spice
- Smitha of Smitha's Spicy Flavors
- Swathi of Zesty South Indian Kitchen
- Viki of Viki's Kitchen
- Rosa of Rosa's Yummy Yums
- Melange !!
- Rumana of Spice Ur Senses
- Aipi of U S Masala
- Savitha of Savitha's Kitchen
- Ginny of Let Your Light Shine
- Harika of Harika's kitchen
1.Accept the award. Post it in your blog with the name of the blogger who has given u this award with a link to his/her blog.
2.Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends…. to keep the ball rolling.
3.Let the nominated blogger know about their award [leave a comment in their most recent post].
Sending this Recipe for Hearth and Soul Hop
Like our Recipes? Subscribe via Email to get the latest Updates!