Last weekend when we went to do our grocery shopping, these beautiful strawberries caught my eyes . I couldn't resist my temptation and bought quite a lot of them. As strawberry is absolutely a favorite in our household ,I thought of attempting a fish recipe with these beautiful strawberries and believe me it has come out so well , even my hubby who's very picky about food could not stop praising the strawberry sauce :-). Now I'm very sure this flavor - packed dish with Grilled Tuna served with a colorful and refreshing tangy , spicy and sweet Strawberry relish can win anybody's heart.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 5 to 6 minutes
Serves :: 2
- 2 steaks Tuna, cut about 1" thick ( approx 1 lb. in weight)
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
Ingredients for sauce :
- 6 to 7 medium Strawberries
- 1 cup thick curd
- 2 tbsp Red Chili Pepper ( adjust the heat according to your taste )
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- Marinade the Tuna steaks with Salt, Pepper , Ginger Garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Add all the ingredients for sauce except for curd and lemon zest in a blender and blend well. Next add the curd and lemon zest and whisk thoroughly using a spoon. It is always better to hand whisk curd instead of blending in a mixture else the consistency of the sauce becomes watery.
- Next broil the Fish steaks in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes each side. Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Pour the sauce on top of the steaks.
- Enjoy this dish with sauteed Veggies /Mashed potatoes. You can also enjoy it with Steamed rice .
Sending this Recipe for the Following events
Like our Recipes? Subscribe via Email to get the latest Updates!