Preparation time : 1 hour 10 minutes
(including marination time)
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Serves : 4 to 5
- 1/2 lb. medium sized shrimp
- 1 tbsp oil
For marination :
- 1 cup Original Picante Sauce (available in grocery stores)
- 1 tbsp Ginger and garlic paste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
- 2 sticks of celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp Tandoori Chicken bbq. mix (Shaan)
- Salt, to taste
- Wash shrimp well and drain.
- In a blender, blend the chopped celery to a paste.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients for marination ,celery paste and 1 tbsp oil, mix well.
- Add the shrimps in the marination, mix well and refrigerate for an hour.
- Take out the shrimps from the marination and place on a flat oven proof pan, reserve the leftover marination .
- Place in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.Turn shrimp and cook for another 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a non stick skillet and cook the leftover marination ,until it has a thicker consistency. You need not use extra oil as the marination already had some oil. This is a great sauce for the shrimp fry.
- Place the shrimp fries on a plate ,top it with the sauce and enjoy.
Like our Recipes? Subscribe via Email to get the latest Updates!